Work Zone Qualification Training Program
In 2007 the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet issued the Policy and Procedures for the Safety and Mobility of Traffic Through Work Zones with a primary goal of reducing crashes and injuries in and around highway work zones; as well as providing a safe and efficient environment for workers. The Work Zone Traffic Control Employee Qualification Program has been developed to meet this need.
A copy of the Policy and Procedures for Safety and Mobility of Traffic through Work Zones can be viewed here.
Looking to Requalify in Work Zone? Please review the Work Zone Requalification Policy.
- $95 local agency employees, Basic Work Zone and Flagger Qualification
- $115 all others, Basic Work Zone and Flagger Qualification
- $145 Short Duration/Mobile Work Zone Training
- $185 Work Zone Traffic Control Technician
- $185 Work Zone Traffic Control Supervisor
- $90 Work Zone Traffic Control Technician Requalification (1/2 day course)
- $90 Work Zone Traffic Control Supervisor Requalification (1/2 day course)
Fee includes all materials and refreshments. Lunch is included on full day courses.
NOTE: Payment is required in advance, except employees of the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.