View Other Courses
Roads Scholar Program Required Course
Understanding the Differences in People
This course helps participants to identify and understand their own behavioral style. Through team-building activities, participants will learn how to work more effectively with their own personality type and others in team settings. This course also discusses stress management, differences in people, diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Dates & Locations
Click on date to register
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center North, Lexington
This session is from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Registration begins at 8:00 am.
- Understanding People – What’s Your Color?
- “Lost at Sea” - Team Building/Group Exercise
- Video – “ZEA”
- Supervising Workers – A Situational Approach
- Supervising Workers – A Situational Approach (Continued) Arithmetic Test Questions/Evaluations/Giveaways/Certificates
Roads Scholar and Road Master Courses:
- $95 local agency employees
- $115 all others
NOTE: Payment is required in advance, except employess of the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.