The Technology Transfer Program bridges the gap between training and information needs and tight budgets for Kentucky transportation agencies. It can provide workshops and training events, how-to manuals, expert advice, legislative and regulatory news, on-site technical assistance and access to the only transportation library in the Commonwealth.
Partnerships with the Federal Highway Administration, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, and a network of 58 Local Technical Assistance Programs located throughout the nation enable the Technology Transfer Program to quickly deliver cost-effective, practical solutions to real transportation problems.
News & Information
- Link Spring 2013 Newsletter
- Now Available!
- Safety Edge Shoe
- Now available through the equipment loan program.
- LTAP Region 4 Annual Meeting
- Registration now open!
- Federal-aid Essentials for Local Public Agencies
- Website is now online.
- Build a Better Mousetrap Competition
- Learn more!
- Michelle Adams Memorial Scholarship
- Apply Now!
- View All News