The Technology Transfer Program bridges the gap between training and information needs and tight budgets for Kentucky transportation agencies. It can provide workshops and training events, how-to manuals, expert advice, legislative and regulatory news, on-site technical assistance and access to the only transportation library in the Commonwealth.
Partnerships with the Federal Highway Administration, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, and a network of 58 Local Technical Assistance Programs located throughout the nation enable the Technology Transfer Program to quickly deliver cost-effective, practical solutions to real transportation problems.
News & Information
- Traffic Incident Management Responder Training
- Register now!
- Link Vol 30 No 2 Spring 2014
- Now Available!
- Like us on Facebook and You Could Win Prizes!
- T2 Equipment Loan Program
- Free service available to local public agencies!
- Michelle Adams Memorial Scholarship
- Apply Now!
- 20th Edition of the Directory is Now Available!
- View All News