The Technology Transfer Program bridges the gap between training and information needs and tight budgets for Kentucky transportation agencies. It can provide workshops and training events, how-to manuals, expert advice, legislative and regulatory news, on-site technical assistance and access to the only transportation library in the Commonwealth.
Partnerships with the Federal Highway Administration, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, and a network of 58 Local Technical Assistance Programs located throughout the nation enable the Technology Transfer Program to quickly deliver cost-effective, practical solutions to real transportation problems.
News & Information
- Michelle Adams Memorial Scholarship
- Deadline extended to June 30!
- Link Vol 32 No 1 Winter 2016
- Includes a list of 2015 graduates!
- Work Zone Class Added!
- April 28
- T2 Monthly Newsletter
- View the current issue or sign up to receive the next issue.
- Register Now for 2016 Training Dates!
- Link Newsletter Vol 31 No 4 Fall 2015
- Available Now!
- View All News