The Technology Transfer Program bridges the gap between training and information needs and tight budgets for Kentucky transportation agencies. It can provide workshops and training events, how-to manuals, expert advice, legislative and regulatory news, on-site technical assistance and access to the only transportation library in the Commonwealth.
Partnerships with the Federal Highway Administration, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, and a network of 58 Local Technical Assistance Programs located throughout the nation enable the Technology Transfer Program to quickly deliver cost-effective, practical solutions to real transportation problems.
News & Information
- Preventing Runovers & Backovers Training Course
- Register now for this FREE training!
- Link Newsletter Vol 31 No 1 Winter 2015
- Now available online!
- Lucas Graduation Photos Now Online!
- Barren River Graduation
- Lexington Graduation Photos Now Online!
- Embassy Suites in Lexington Graduation
- Somerset Graduation Photos Now Online!
- Center for Rural Development Graduation
- Link Vol 30 No 4 Fall 2014
- Now available!
- View All News