- Training & Conferences
- Event Calendar
- APWA Kentucky Chapter State Conference
- Drones: What do you know? What do you need to know?
- Highway Structural Inspection Qualification
- Lifesavers Conference
- Traffic and Safety Academy
- Traffic Incident Management Responder Training
- Build a Better Mousetrap Competition
- Roads Scholar Program
- Road Master Program
- Asphalt Training & Testing
- Ky Erosion Prevention & Sediment Control (KEPSC)
- Pesticide Training & Testing
- Work Zone Qualification Training Program
- Safety Circuit Rider Program
- 15 Passenger Van Training
- Grade & Drain Training
- Horizontal Alignment Signing
- Introduction to Railway Operations and Engineering
- Technology Transfer Equipment Loan Program
March 22-24, 2016
Galt House Hotel, Louisville
The Kentucky Lifesavers Highway Safety Conference will provide information on both successful programs
and emerging issues to individuals who work to reduce fatalities and injuries on Kentucky's roadways
and provide opportunities for networking, discussion, and information sharing.
Together we can move Toward Zero Deaths.
Who Should Attend The Lifesavers Conference?
The conference draws attendees from the private as well as the public sector, including representatives from the following:
- Community traffic safety programs
- Injury prevention programs
- Prosecutors and judges involved in traffic safety issues
- State and local law enforcement
- Federal and state highway safety agencies
- State and local emergency medical services, and public health
Child passenger safety professionals
Lifesavers participants will have the opportunity to network with their highway safety peers in a setting where they can share program success stories, learn from others, and develop valuable alliances.
For additional information about the conference, including an agenda, visit http://lifesavers.ky.gov.
$150 Early Registration Fee (Must be received by March 8, 2016)
$200 Late Registration Fee (Received after March 8, 2016)
For lodging reservations contact the Galt House Hotel at 1-800-843-4258. Be sure to mention the Kentucky Transportation Center to receive the reduced lodging rate of $127.00 plus tax (includes parking) for a single or double room. Room reservations for the Kentucky Lifesavers Conference must be received on or before February 29. Additional hotel information is available here.
Information For Sponsors
The following events and levels of sponsorship opportunities are available for the Lifesavers Conference.
Luncheon - $12,000 - Includes 15 minutes to present during the luncheon
Reception - $8,000 - Includes 10 minutes to present at the Opening General Session
Continental Breakfast (2) - $5,000 - Includes 10 minutes to present during the Closing General Session
Gold Sponsor: $2,000 or above
Silver Sponsor: $1,000 - $1,999
Bronze Sponsor: $500 - $999For additional sponsorship information, please contact Carla Crossfield at email@example.com (859) 257-4022.
Information For Exhibitors
A reduced early registration fee of $550 will apply if registration is received prior to January 22, 2016. Registrations received after January 22 will be charged the full $650 fee. The exhibitor booth fee includes an 8’ x 10’ booth and full registration for two representatives.
To register to exhibit at the 2016 Lifesavers Conference, please contact Carla Crossfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 257-4022.