The Technology Transfer Program bridges the gap between training and information needs and tight budgets for Kentucky transportation agencies. It can provide workshops and training events, how-to manuals, expert advice, legislative and regulatory news, on-site technical assistance and access to the only transportation library in the Commonwealth.
Partnerships with the Federal Highway Administration, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, and a network of 58 Local Technical Assistance Programs located throughout the nation enable the Technology Transfer Program to quickly deliver cost-effective, practical solutions to real transportation problems.
News & Information
- Sign Retroreflectivity for Local Government
- New Date Added!
- T2 Monthly Newsletter
- View the current issue or sign up to receive the next issue.
- Link Newsletter Vol 31 No 2 Spring 2015
- Now available!
- T2 Equipment Loan Program
- Free service available to local public agencies!
- Traffic Incident Management Responder Training
- Register now!
- Like us on Facebook and You Could Win Prizes!
- View All News