The Technology Transfer Program bridges the gap between training and information needs and tight budgets for Kentucky transportation agencies. It can provide workshops and training events, how-to manuals, expert advice, legislative and regulatory news, on-site technical assistance and access to the only transportation library in the Commonwealth.
Partnerships with the Federal Highway Administration, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, and a network of 58 Local Technical Assistance Programs located throughout the nation enable the Technology Transfer Program to quickly deliver cost-effective, practical solutions to real transportation problems.
News & Information
- APWA Roger Clark Leadership Conference
- Learn more and register here.
- Rough River Graduation Photos
- View Now!
- Link Vol 33 No 3 Fall 2017
- Now available online!
- Pesticide Training and Testing Dates Available
- Register now!
- T2 Monthly E-Newsletter
- View the current issue here.
- Upcoming Webinars
- View All News